Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Rainy Day

Ah ok...not that i have anything against the rain...haha i actually like rain =D miss those time u run around in the rain in ur school uniform...now u try u get sick...time is different...we old liao...

another monotonous day...wake up...cabal...prepares for work...nearly late...time in while wearing uniform (oops..daddy is watching)..haha..an uneventful day despite of wen an working..guess the reason is theres not much patron to harass today i guess..

met a very rude uncle...wanted to exit by the back despite my direction..came to me and shouted: 'i parked my car at lobby F and you guys keep forcing me to lose my way to my car', push the door and left..feel like shouting back, throw nametag, punch him like crow zero and walk away o.O"

hey hey...me can understand if u tell me lah...dun need to shout...u got car big meh? u no HC summore...we got smth call cinema security de lor...we respect u, u also respect us lah...

can't wait for the chalet...they finally released the dates...wanted to bring my own chivas go...get myself drunk and have an hangover there..while trying to win my hong kong back...fat hope and big dream..but can't wait to see how big it is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home