Friday, April 25, 2008

Nothing to blog =/

she walks besides...



well nothing to do...haven even check my pay yet...hoping for a 800 dollars..but thats a big hope ah...the more u earn the more ur cpf takes so to ensure u got money to buy chicken rice next time...got quite alot of things that i wanted to buy...but all requires $$...so therefore...my shopping list:

My shopping list

1. Braun Buffel de belt..

2. Braun Buffel de wallet..

3. New boarder pants...(kinda hard to find with my skinny waist)

4. A new laptop..(blardi fat hope)

5. Car...(only possible when i get a job)

6. Aviator Watch...(hahaha...i wanted to get that with my first paycheck if i became a pilot)

7. Some new shirts...(time to renovate my wardrobe)

8. Thumbdrive...(lent mine to someone and forgets who)

9. Maglite torch...(need a trusty torch for work)


well...as u can see all these cost alot...so need to realli save =/ still got many people wan to jio me for overseas also...and many places of fun to go....hard...and....

crunchyroll is down! i can't watch my golden bowl today =(




rides away in a car of her own...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home