Friday, May 23, 2008

oh my back!

woolalala! Man U won...but also lucky i never buy coz its penalty that won...i would have bought Man U win and still lose my money -.-

Early in the morning have to crawl up to go CMPB with geswin...since hes going so i guess i shall go there to submit my pilot's details form too...because of the tight window, i have to be late for 1 hr for work...and this trip isn't quite productive becoz just nice when i reach the doorstep of the recruitment centre, i remember i need a photocopy of my uncle's IC and my dad's IC...silent cursing and went inside...turns out im correct...can only submit 1 of the 2 forms...the other one have to wait till i get those photocopies...how Vanilla can i be?

went to work...and u can hear birds chirping (those that u hear at 7am) lots and lots of the sound (actually made by kids from a primary school..)...early in the morning and we have a booking of 2 halls of chaotic kids..but lucky im 1hr late =)

its a very very boring day...Indiana Jones wasn't selling as well as everybody expect it to be...no full house...only near full...its worst than IRON MAN...IRON MAN U ROX! anyway...the show is abit...mono and quiet...although it has actions and stunts...but all are kinda expected from similar shows like national treasures...it doesn't take ur breathe away anymore...with minimum crews at floor, we went down to help candybar occasionally for the later booking...

The booking on the other hand is chaotic...3 halls including GVMAX...lots of popcorn and hotdogs redemption..drink wasn't dispense quick enuff becox of the ultra gassy coke...just when i have a stockpile of 5 or so 1 person would come with 5 or more vouchers and deplete my stock just like that...saw Sam walking among the many backs...and nearly cannot see her liddat...told ges maybe we should slap her and turn around...take the opportunity =)

One very good incident of the day that i feel that i must mention if not i will feel itchy all the way...

Standard Procedure: GVMax, Seal back and direct patron to side exit. It links to Skypark with washroom just right of the exit.

Today:
Lady: Why cannot go out by here?
(Me show questioning face)
Lady: I need to go to the toilet urgent
Me: Its right outside of the exit
(Lady gets fired up)
Lady: Why can't u let me go to the toilet from the back? I have talked to your organisation before and i would not hesitate to talk to them again about this. You guys always say the toilet is at the exit but always its a long way there, so why can't i exit by here?
Me: Its really right outside of the exit!
Lady: Why? I can't go out by here issit?
Me: Its really right outside of the exit! just turn right! We have an event going out right outside now. (gotta admit this excuse is kinda stupid and i would die badly if she opened the door which she nearly did)
Lady: So there would be a stampede issit?
Me: (jumping up and down) ITS REALLY OUTSIDE OF THE EXIT, JUST TURN RIGHT!
Lady: IF ITS NOT THERE, I WILL COME BACK TO FIND U!
Me: (jumping more) ITS THERE!
Lady: IF ITS NOT THERE, I WILL COMPLAIN ABOUT U AND COME BACK TO FIND U!
(Lady turns to leave)
(Turns back to look at my name tag)
(Me pull my nametag)
Lady: Tan what? (WTF!?!?! -.- after looking so long tell me TAN WHAT?!?!?!)
Me: TAN YI YI
Lady: OKAY! IF ITS NOT THERE I WILL COME BACK FIND U, U WILL BE HERE RIGHT?
Me: I WILL WAIT.

she went out, and i followed a few steps behind and saw her looking at the toilet before the exit door closes...guess she realli LL after that...Its an insult to my service to tell u that the nearest toilet is there and for reasons i can't let u exit from the back and u keep accusing me of lying to u...WTF?!?! stilll got the TAN WHAT?!?! WTH..NEVER SEE TAN YI YI Before AH! BLARDI KUKU BIRD! U BETTER NOT COME BACK WHEN I LAST DAY I TELL U..WTFish!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home