Friday, September 19, 2008

sighx

well...most of u should already noe this already....

was woken up at 10 am by my friend asking me whats my posting result is...and so...blur blur de go log in and check...got addidas rather than my kitkat...sian and tried going back to sleep....

well if i woke up and its a kitkat, den at least i would treat the early wake up as nth...

but i got an adidas instead....and i been woken up for it....1+1 makes my day more du lan...

oh well...they post already what u expect them to do....so practically the time just zoom past while i stone there...

3pm, meet adel, go look at her comps and mp3....didn't manage to get any of the mp3 as her birthday present becoz she nv saw any she like....end up i owe a birthday present....going sispec le...wonder how to give =/

wad a du lan + stony + boring day....ahhh whatheheck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home