Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Appointment Day..

Slept early and woke up early for my medical appointment..suppose to do echo scan today..such things has become a routine for me (when ur ambition is to be a pilot, u will understand) and waking up early does make one feels good..long have i see the morning sunshine (when ur habit is playing overnite, u will understand)

Went there, waited for their lunch break over, went in and lie on that bed...while the doc use a probe to scan ur body...

Doc: Is this your first time here?
Me: nope
Doc: ok..congratulations..you have a healthy boy..
Me: OMG!
Doc: here, have a look...look at the heart...its beating normally
Me: oh thanks =D

ok...can't resist the birding...nth much happened..only that once she have to poke my rib cage to find my heart...she keep saying sorry coz she can't find my heart...that is the moment that i realise that im a heartless guy...and have been living on a pump for 20 years...ok...more birding...ended everything, crossed my fingers that its alrite and hope she got a nice picture...wanted to look for my sis since shes holding a stall at the bazaar at B1...but forget how to go down liao so go home instead..

Decided to edit my blog since ges dun wan me to relate to him...i ask maybe issit his brother? he say maybe...lol evil brother...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home