Saturday, April 26, 2008

Lousy pay...

You are my destiny....You are my happiness....




well...went to made with love with adel today to shop for some items...lots of ideas but me brain dead...checked my pay as well...sux...500 bucks...for a month of hardship and boredom....no shopping list i guess...

been living in darkness since yesterday....when the night falls, i become batman...coz the light in my room spoilt...dots...

just watched finish my 8th episode of golden bowl....den realise that me and the male lead have similiarities....bowling, like to joke, never quite appear to be serious...and both treat our gf as died in accident...well guess there are times when u need to do this to forget someone...

finally going to train for my running...yipee! run, skinny boy, run!




gone and never be the same....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home