Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sedation

one week of agony...
one pack of painkillers...
one sedated bird...

yesterday was a torture...no choice have to go with family take family photo at a studio in IMM...my sisters say that i look like i have constipation becoz my smile was like forced...reason was due to my legs =/ so pain that i have to drag myself inside and outside the car..

went to see doc to get mc and the doc gave me 3 days with a pack of painkillers...after eating the first set i felt totally weak, my senses dulled, my brain slowed even further...slept at 8 and woke up at 8...powerful...

today my legs felt better so i went down to wisma for my phone...end up they just upgrade the software FOC but didn't offer any compensation...if problem arises, just go back and find the guy -.- the whole time walking makes me feel abit breathless becoz of the medicine...should bring 1 pack to clubbing next time...it can make u high...alcohol-free alternative







i wouldn't have to do this if u never gave up on me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home