Saturday, October 18, 2008

Long long week...

Started off with a bit of the past week...went home and got diarrhoea...enjoyed myself and go back camp see doctor...on the day itself i was feeling much better so i didn't think i would be kenna IV...so...there i am...waiting in the cold cold waiting room for 2 hours before they start to see all the patients...its my first time going to a medical centre to report sick and i realised how efficient they are...when its my turn, went in, the doctor asked for my name like everybody...how to write it in chinese, is it really "--" or some other chinese words and normally end up i asking them if they wan me to write it out anot haha...save everybody trouble...kinda chit chat with the doc abit coz i think he also sian...he start checking me up and down...thought its ok until when at the last part he ask me to stick out my toungue and kenna liao...he said too dry...

Diagnosis: Cough and Diarrhoea
Medication: 5 Medicines
Extras: 3 packs of IV O.O
Time: 5 hours!!

so lan lan...nv prepare at all...just go inside the sick bay and lie there while the medics poke me...macham like training practice lor...asking each other whether they wan me anot...den finally appoint me to a guy who need more experience...poke poke and there i am...lying there and sleeping to my long long 5 hours...whole new experience i can say...eating with 1 hand, constant peeing, sleep-wake-sleep-wake and seh-seh de...go try one day if u all can....everything new is a good experience...especially for geswin...

finally managed to pass my soc...ran my heart out...earned my rights to book out...very tired and worn... =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home