Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Not even a day..

well most people considered their day starts at wake up and end a sleep..with the sun and moon thrown in...for me...today doesn't feel like a day at all...reached home and slept at 10? and woke up at 4? it gave me a feeling that i just nap instead of sleep...

woke up at 4 to go to work...gold class..last day of the week...and forgotten to wrote my request but since wen an they all go taiwan so maybe i shall take a week off like him...working without him also seems bored..(u could ask all of the floor staffs...they would agree)..well working in gv for me has already lost meanings of working except for the money and the company (friends not gv)..

crapped abit at gold class...kinda miss working with the rest...the high gang...but well...back to reality for me... =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home