Thursday, May 1, 2008

Day of Blankness

Its eve of public holiday...and what are u gonna do?


Clubbing of coz...after more thinking...its wednesday...ladies nite...and so the price for dbl o is 30 for male -.- so ex can?

no-one realli dates me until at the end when georgie wanted to drag me to club...but we end up losing the mood to club and so settled at harry's with wen an...drank kilkenny...quite nice...


12 hours earlier...


lol reminds me so much of iron man....he sitting in the humvee kenna capture den 36 hours earlier...

me watch iron man already...very nice...everybody loves that suit...so its nice...and funny...the male lead actor acted very naturally for this role...simply wan to watch it again....

started work...boring day...haven start work Ling Ling already say tonite nth to blog...coz the male and female leads of my blog not working today...haha...theres nv nth to write...but i shall be good and dun write about them today... =)

now....1 hr to go to work with Saruman in floor...wad a wierd combo...full shift see him...may god have mercy on me....yes...im doing back to back....dun ask me why...its my idea...dunno why...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home