Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sedated...

woke up 1 hr later than my wake up time...was actually daddy who woke me up...first question...you haven wake up yet? den i see the time i omg...den he say georgie is unable to be contacted...so he contact georgie again while i stone on bed...next call...we are not going anymore...den i omg again...the nite before i still pack the boomerang and soccer ball so that the next day i won't forget them...nvm...they are non-perishable...wonder what happen to those sandwiches daddy prepared...imagine a lonely daddy sitting in front of the tv eating a bag full of sandwiches while stoning...

next moment...imax called...and with my sexy voice...she noe im sleeping...so she said what shift she need help and ask me to call her back when i thought about it when im awake...

woke up...zombie around the house..den start preparing my certs for tml...kinda feels empty...like i have nth to put inside the 20 folders file...and my greatest achievement is the basic flying course? wth...den halfway thru the guy called again to remind me of tml...guess there must be realli big rank de tml...

settled my folder, play around the webbies and have to leave house for sis birthday...we went to harbourcity restaurant...had that ah-la-card buffet...ok...good idea...but the food...use cheap ingrediants lor...=/ so-so only...doesn't seems to taste nicer than long beach (me kinda loyal fan to long beach..haven tried no signboard yet...so stick to long beach de crabs =D)

trying hard to get dad car for the next few days...put lot of off this week...need to prepare for the big thingy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home