Thursday, May 1, 2008

Expiry Date

ok...im officially expiring on the 12th of June....that is so near...

Im going to miss michelle's birthday celebration at phil...ouch

kinda wish i could go...


woke up and i found that the pillows and bed always seem soft when u are darn tired...like u wish to hug it to eternity...

went to work...kinda rusty working morning...summore with Saruman...but lucky Bernard called me go help candybar...so i popped the ultra-salty popcorn....didn't noe my salt was too much...until very late...coz it look nice....

helped here and there...and even adopted a bird at candybar called kuku bird...it lives in a box...with water and rations...got quite a few beatings for introducing him...time moves very very the slowly...dunno why...tot candybar's time always zoom past quickly...

when going home, me ate with my sis they all at seah im...gosh...that plate of prawn noodle sux...my memory told me it was nice....the duck rice stall was closed so i had to settled for that...kinda stone the whole way home coz im expiring...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home