Saturday, June 7, 2008

Gallery @ St James

its going to be a crazy night...but exactly how, i can't predict...

the rest has gone in...leaving me waiting for Wen An's IC to come...

they are celebrating Yali's Birthday as well as my departure...ya...to hell...

they intended to open cannon...thats what boss said...dunno how crazy it is tonite...


reach gv before boss and so walked about...went to office to return my 'beautiful' uniform from that 'beautiful' nite...should be a shock to colleen...
walked around to say hi to everybody and took last pics with Yati...den go disturb floor a while before boss come...

did all the preparation of memorising IC, hiding my IC, and acting old but in the end the guy didn't even stop me to check...walked straight thru to meet the gang...already there was Colleen, Amber, Ling Ling, XL, William, Wen An and Miss Tay...with a rather small bottle of Chivas in the middle...before Yali came, i had already bottoms up 5-6 glasses already...

when Yali come, the attention was diverted to her...


10 glasses of 'Forget me not'

taking it slowly..

seems to think a jug is better than glasses by glasses

Moet by me...

Lucky Miss Goh still have a Gold Class potential left in GV

Stress

Can't Take it anymore...

My cork

Going for a walk...

in the end, i was dragged out to the pavement and left outside GV until morning when the morning mgr called for my parents and bring me home....

well had to hit my quota of birding once in every few post...the truth is i was dragged into wen an car...how i got there i dunno...got a plastic bag for me to puke...all the way to home and dragged up to my flat...gotta thanks Wen An and William for that...managed to strip everything and crawl into the showers....already felt like sleeping in there if not for Yi Lei outside shouting its her turn....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home