Saturday, October 25, 2008

Childhood Memories...part 1

well...an idea just struck while i was lying down on my bed in my bunk (finally got the chance to do that)...why not put random memories of whatever i could remember in my life on my blog?

well...starting from the very start...ok...i dun remember being smacked in the buttocks and start crying or even the time i walk and talk...but the very first memory was maybe...a rough memory that i was walk+run and go bang myself at the edge of my parent's bed...the memory sorta black-out itself after that and the next thing i noe...i got a gash on my forehead and needa stitches...the impact wasn't that hard if i remember correctly...well...birds learning to fly tends to bang their head somewhere...

i'm a very active kid...well...those around me noes that im still quite active...but back then i wasn't so lame...bird instinct developed liao...i would not study...would enjoy running around...injuring myself at every possible day?

last time when my dad was still attached to PUB johor site, kota tinggi...we travelled there often and stayed in the bungalow there...kinda like a chalet...with your own grass patch inclusive...often run around...destroying the hibiscuses with my itchy fingers...and playing with fireworks during special occasions (something u can't do in singapore)...its quite a nice place to be...coz u leave away the busy lifestyle of singapore (but still have to carry homework there)...there is also a nearby waterfall...its a great place...had lots of fun and always look forward to waterfall trips...

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home