Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Period..

except that i have no blood to spills but maybe one day shall vormit all of them out (den u will see me stand there vormitting blood until my skin start to shrink and left only the bones)..sounds pretty hollywood-R-21 show haha

well...guess its the moody period that has come again where i become emo...yes...happy crappy birds do get emo at times...ask ges...he noes...im kinda impressed that i could put my sadness and worries behind when needed and be crazy when im you guys...at least im glad that i could still be crazy...

tomorrow shall be the day of my heart echo scan results...outcome may be good or bad...both ways in the extreme...good and i could live life like a normal person...bad and i would start condemning myself...



just wish someone could tell me whats dream and whats reality...

and someone special to be right by me to walk me through...

so whats dream and whats reality?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home