Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Au Revoir~

well...the last nite...just think as myself going to a chalet =/

everything is packed...although it feels wierd packing everything but clothings...

its still pretty early in the night...but tml gonna wake at 6.30...so its early sleep early wake...
tml my ferry check in time is 0745 to 0815 hours to the chalet...official check in time is 0830 hours...well...its at the 2nd chalet...and heard they have great seaview and international buffet for the whole stay...there are ample recreational facilities too and its all for free...great! and i won this package through a national balloting system...heard 95% of the males got it...wow...

lol kept laughing when i see the m1 commercial and sing along with it...in case u wonder why....yesterday dat driving around...when all the boys got into my car and daddy was wondering why i dun move out for a long time....i started looking at geswin and Woot-woot! Woot-woot! and he joined in and soon the whole car shaking lol....daddy almost went crazy haha....gonna miss that moment...

today also moved around like something got up my ass...i got sunburnt on my back...and now regretting what mushmom said...she said why dun call them apply suntan lotion on my back...lol i self-applied and end up me pain ouch....

went out and bought that back to the old skool retro record today....definitely going to miss clubbing....dun worry guys! i shall do what i promised in 3 weeks =) gv payday! lol they still own me money hahaha...

well...now to the main topic...i would like to thanks all of you who enjoy my last days with me and make me so high and happy haha....its great and i wished everyday would be like those days...well i would also like to thanks those who well-wished me...although u guys are unable to be able to be here with me but its the heart that counts =)

well this is the final blog...for 2 weeks...see ya guys while i enjoy my holiday trip! take care ah! ingats! Au Revoir!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home