Saturday, July 19, 2008

or did i?

lol...didn't seems to remember mentioning that emart auntie in the blog leh...did i told you guys?

anyway...yay!
its halfway thru BMT!!
and i just returned home and saw the pics during that farewell dinner last sunday....
i looked like one little malay boy with no hair =/
even my mom said if im not her son, she dunno what would be the first language when i open my mouth...
by the by, thank you guys for making my pre X3 celebration a good one...love it very much...and the present as well =) hope to spend more time with you guys....loves =D

just did my range...not bad...shy of 1 mark to marksman....
evolet was sick that day...so missed 5 shots...can't retake my test...
anyway...bmt no marksmanship so its pointless anyway...

field camp is coming up...
and the army just have a nice way of screwing my birthday up....
smart of you if u are those who guessed how they screwed it up....

1 + 1 = ?

correcto! its on my birthday...
so the original plan for me to celebrate at dbl 0 has been shredded...
sadness....

so im inviting those who are able to join next weekend at dbl 0 with me....will have some friends of mine as well...let us have great fun and enjoy ourselves alrite? (bottles will be opened =D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home