Saturday, July 5, 2008

2nd book out...

In the early morning run,
with a field pack on my back,
with an aching in my heart,
and my body full of sweat..

Im a long long way from home,
and i miss my lover so..

In the early morning run,
when the cold wind blows....
when the cold wind blows....

its 2nd book out!! weee....and its shorter T.T
booked out today (SAT) and its like eat half of our day...
6 days in camp 1 day outside...
really make you miss home...

this week marks my third week and soon next week shall be the start of my bmt...real stressed...
thats when all the guys out there like alex going to get botak! =P
starting to get annoyed by my buddy...

he takes joke seriously, low treshold for humour,
he is lazy

bunk ic has been rotated from me to him, and hes kinda abusing his title and starts to order us around.

Scenario 1:
'all section send three people go collect out rations' and he chose all 3 people without him inside...i looked left and right, the ics of other sections go take themselves too...but he say its quite shiok to be ic...no need to go...

Scenario 2:
Section keys are supposed to be held by bunk ics and so hes the one responsible to open/close doors and to ensure bunk is in standby condition. He would rather pass me the keys at any possible opportunities...

Scenario 3:
our section mate got 1 is quite quiet...while we are boarding bus for booking out, the number was lost among the few people infront of me (all from our section) and so i board the bus mumbling whatever is the possible number...he can't hear properly, annoyed and ask me whats the number, i said i dunno, he scold 'can u all dun shout like pussies anot'...wah...call ur section mates pussy...

he noes how to everytime act like ic shout 'bring your 11b' and etc yet he dun make an example...doesn't put in effort to things he does... if i try to push him to do things better, he would give that annoyed and heck care look...especially during water parade and temp taking...the saf set this up so that we won't collapsed due to dehydration and this buddy of mine would not finish half a bottle (set by the commanders) and always report false temp without taking temp...so as a buddy if he collapse i would kenna right? if i scold him to drink more or take temp he would give me that 'aiya no need la' thing...

du lanz...save me ah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home