Sunday, June 29, 2008

Boys Boys Boys....

great sleep on a great bed!

woke up early...ZBL (zhuo bo lan) until ard 12....drove out and picked deepa, paul and daryl....and i dunno if i got summoned anot...coz i was following closely behind a truck and with my retarded personality, abit slow in reacting to the amber....and that blardi amber...just practically flashed....all the while im travelling 60-70....where got time to stop....so i chiong lor....i passed the line either at amber or just after....so the result shall be known a week later...

continue on our journey, headed to marina for a movie first....watched wanted....real nice show...a typical office boy...who feels like panic attack when hes under stress...but thats actually an unique ability for his heart to pump 400 times, resulting in lightning fast action...but he dunno that...thats the sneak peak of the movie....go watch and i would strongly recommend it for its actions....real nice....especially the curl shooting...

next up is go to suntec to do crazy grocery shopping for the in camp shopping list...lots of stuff to buy...bought about 120 plus of stuffs...real crazy...just practically dump everything into our basket...walked and slacked in toys 'r' us and enjoy our childhood back...from kicking plastic balls to foam sword fighting....and not to mention bully small kids....well....childhood....left the place at 8 plus go find danny and kel for dinner at chong pang....

driving around...and getting lost...stilll haven master the north well enuff yet....driving in circles...and finally settled at chong pang....thats where i think i see my csm...wah...first book out already see my csm...and it seems hes wondering which chao recruit keep staring at him (everytime i turn over to look at him, he seems to be looking at me, even from the side when i steal a peek!)....seems like him lah...dunno whether issit anot....

last day...of my book out day! im going to miss my home!
my love
my friends
my laptop
my freedom
my hot shower

ouch...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home