Monday, October 27, 2008

Childhood Memories...part 2

my interest in plane dunno start from where but all i could remember is that there was once a Swissair drawing competition...well...my drawing is kinda funny...but yea...it still got me a plane model as a prize =) kinda happy when they announced my drawing haha...probably that sparks my interest in flying...but dunno where the plane went...(i also remember alot of my planes were broken here and there and i think thrown away liao)...

dad bought me a lego plane once...back then it seems so sophisicated...think i am still not at the age to hold the plane and run around with it yet...i happen to sleep on a double deck bed...so i would often accidentally drop it from above or really buttock itchy throw it from above...end up my mom and dad always so stress coz they have to piece it back...and i mean its sophisicated...so they have to refer to the plan and rebuild it =/ ok...notti childhood...

talking about flying...i made yi lei flew once before...yea...she flew for 1 sec or so...we often shopped at carrefour tebrau city johor when my dad was stationed inside...and this particular day i was playing with her...she was standing inside the trolley and i just happen to pull it suddenly...and she flew out of the cart...headbutt the floor...maybe thats why she abit sot sot now ah...got quite a beating from my mom...the sound was like *bong* followed by *waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa------aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*

ah...memories....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home