Friday, April 4, 2008

Birthday Surprise

Woke up early today at 9 am...wanted to tune my lifestyle back to normal...was very tired with good dreams yet i woke up at 4 and 6 i think...dunno why =/

called CMPB at 9 am...they told me to go down on weekdays with the report...

den i played with my fish...like every morning...

woke up..play game..napped..go out..meet jas..heavy rain..

due to the upgrading works at Bukit Gombak, and given that hilly terrain, it seems like a waterfall came to greet us when we walk up to the station..and my shoe got wet..and so its my feet..been sogging thru the whole day.. =/

met the guys earlier to prepare..and brought daddy and mummy to the table..eat drink and laugh..den surprise them more..cut cake and go home..

GESWIN WHERE ARE U!!!

ok...shall sleep early to go down CMPB tml...nite guys...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home