Saturday, July 26, 2008

Stupidity...

it has been a long week.....and its the first time ever that i misses home.....
abit sick of doing what i do everyday...

well....time for bird stories....
this blog has been missing alot of it for very long time le....
lets get the ball rolllllliinnnnngggg......

well....everybody in the army gets to throw a 'live' grenade once....and all the boys would definitely tell you its damn shiok....
for me....its shiok...in a stupid way....
of cox not throwing it to myself or doing anything stupid whatsoever...
everything is fine....right up till i throw it.....it flew nicely that even the sirs says its a good throw....and three thousands, four thousands, five thousands, six thousands, seven thousands, eight thousands..................the grenade didn't explode.......and i noe i gg le.....

had to wait for the explosive guy to detonate my grenade for me....wad a great experience....my virginity screwed liddat...sianed...but the blast was great though.... and i was one of the only few at the front next to the big bang =)

anyway....the second stupidity factor.....

whats the down side of using a key-lock?

can't think of any right?

how about locking your own key inside your locker?

whats supposed to be early night turned into a sawing frenzy after realising i locked my keys inside my locker....even my platoon sergeant also says 'its so yi yi la'
and so half a section was gather around my locker, desperately sawing off the lock so that we could all sleep early, with a smiling sergeant behind watching....

and both incidents were quite well known in the platoon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home